Location Compliance Certification Requirements For Class 6 & 8 Substances
From 1 December 2019 all sites with class 6.1A-C and 8.2A-B will require a location compliance certificate (LCC) if there are quantities exceeding the trigger quantity as set out under the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017.
Unsure what the requirements are?
This 1 day workshop is designed to provide the PCBU with knowledge of Part 13 of the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substance) Regulations 2017 relating the location compliance certification requirements for class 6 and 8 hazardous substances.
The requirement to obtain a location compliance certificate under regulation 13.38 commences on the 1 December 2019, however QEC compliance certifiers can inspect and issue a compliance certificate, if you meet the regulatory requirements, from the 1 June 2019.
Who should attend
- Those seeking location compliance certification for their class 6's and 8's
- Those interested in learning more about hazardous substances location compliance legislation
- Those with responsibility for hazardous substance compliance
Gain knowledge and experience in:
- What is a Location Compliance Certificate?
- Hazardous Substance Classifications
- Location Compliance Certificate
- Site Plan
- Certified Handler
- Substance secured
- Training, Information and Instruction
- Storage Requirements for Class 6 & 8 Substances
- Separation requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Emergency Management
- Secondary containment
- Compliance Certificates
- Personal Exposure Monitoring
We can come and deliver this workshop onsite at your premises. To inquire about onsite options for your company please register your interest >>here.
If we have enough interest we will run this course at our Cambridge premises. Register >>here to express your interest in attending this workshop.
Before registering please ensure you have read and understood our training course general information, terms and conditions, note the name and date of the course you would like to attend, then click on register.
$420 pp. + GST