Chlorine - Certified Handler HSWA Hazardous Substances Regulations
- Do you handle, store, use or dispose of Class 5.1.2A, 6.1A, 6.9A, 8.1A, 8.2A, 8.3A, 9.1A, 9.2A Chlorine?
- Would you like to know more about the hazards of chlorine?
- Do you need certification Chlorine or has your certification expired?
- Then this course is for you!
This course can be completed online.(See below for information)
To attain a certified handler compliance certificate you must be currently employed in a job involving work with hazardous substances. You must be able to name the class 6.1A and B substances you work with.
This course will provide you with the knowledge required of a certified handler with responsibilities for Chlorine, 6.1A.
Obtain practical advice to assist in the use, storage and disposal in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017.
Who should attend?
- Those seeking to be a certified handler for chlorine, 6.1A.
- Those whose certification for chlorine certified handler certificate (formerly approved handler) has expired.
- Those interested in learning more about hazardous substances.
Successful completion of this course and assessment will allow a person to become an approved handler for chlorine, Class 6.1A.
Gaining knowledge and experience in:
- Regulatory responsibilities of a certified handler
- Hazards of chlorine
- Identification regulations
- Control regulations for Chlorine
- Emergency management
- Controlled zones
- Safe handling advice
- Online: $650 plus GST
To purchase online access to the Chlorine - Certified Handler HSWA Hazardous Substances Regulations course click the link >>here.
- You will be prompted to create a login.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you, verify your account.
- Proceed to purchase the course by using PayPal button.
Once your payment has been confirmed you will be able to access the course.
If you do not have PayPal please register using the Company registration method.
If you would like to register manually email us at email@example.com, or register your interest using the form >>here stating the name of the course you wish to be enrolled on and provide us with a purchase order number. Ensure you provide the number of staff members registering, their names, and individual email addresses. We will manually create individual logins for your staff and Cc you into the email.
Before registering on a training session you must read and understand our training course general information, terms and conditions. All QEC training course assessments have a three attempt per question maximum. With an expected grade outcome of 100%.
Leigh-Anne Peake TST000036
QEC Ltd TST100217