Write a Job Procedure/SOP/Task Instruction Unit Standard 9703
Do you have work procedures that require written instructions?
Do you need to write a standard operating procedure and don't know where to start?
This course is for you!
2019 Public Courses
- 28 May
- 30 July
- 24 September
If these dates don't suit you - Register your interest in a public course here.
We can come and deliver this training onsite at your premises. To inquire about onsite options for your company please register your interest here.
This one day course will provide you with the skills required to write a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP); also known as task instruction, or work procedure.
Who should attend:
Those seeking to learn best practice for writing SOPs, work procedures or task instructions
Successful completion of this course and assessment will demonstrate knowledge of job procedure writing as required for NZQA unit standard 9703 (write a job procedure - level 5, 3 credits).
Gain knowledge and experience in:
- How to write an SOP, in terms of:
- Identifying the job in terms of its key purpose and audience
- Ensuring information is complete, ordered, concise, technically accurate, and matches the identified job
- Describing job components as outcomes and presenting as a series of steps
- Checks to be made and possible constraints
- Language, style, and terminology
- Effective use of graphics
Trainers / Assessors:
Before registering please ensure you have read and understood our training course general information, terms and conditions, note the name and date of the course you would like to attend, then click on register.