Auditing Quality Management Systems For Compliance, 8084
NZQA Unit Standard 8084 - Audit quality management systems for compliance with quality standards
“QEC Ltd has consent to assess from the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under Section 252 of the Education Act 1989, within the unit standard 8084.”
Do you need to demonstrate you have the skills to conduct audits for compliance to applicable standards and regulations?
This assessment is completed on-site at your place of work. Contact us for details please register your interest here.
A practical assessment of your auditing skills and behaviours, conducted in your workplace. All aspects of the audit process, from the initial planning to reporting are assessed.
Who should attend:
- Company Auditors
- People who have, or wish to have, responsibility for conducting audits
Successful completion of this assessment will demonstrate you are able to conduct a quality audit required for NZQA unit standard 8084, including
- Audit planning and preparation
- Carry out the interpersonal aspects of a quality audit
- Carry out the technical aspects of a quality audit
- Report on a quality audit
- Verify corrective actions
Pre-requisites for enrolment:
To be enrolled in this course, you must have prior knowledge of the auditing process. This must include at least one of the following:
- 8086 Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing;
- 5619 Conduct an occupational health and safety management systems audit for a selected business operation;
- 14601 Plan for an on-site health and safety compliance audit on a construction site and 14608 Conduct and on-site health and safety audit on a construction site;
- 27035 Conduct audits in an aviation environment;
- 28622 Participate in a quality audit in a primary products food processing operation;
- Evidence of attendance at a formal auditor training course;
- Presentation of a CV confirming demonstrated experience conducting and reporting audits;
- Registered auditor, e.g. EXEMPLAR;
- Or equivalent.
- An adult level of literacy is required for course completion.
- Refunds or credits are not available if candidate withdrawal occurs within 10 working days before the assessment commencement date.
Before registering please ensure you have read and understood our training course general information, terms and conditions. Contact us for a quote and application form. Register Now!