Introduction to stormwater protection
Would you like to better understand stormwater protection?
Want to know more about NZ regulations surrounding stormwater discharge?
This course can be completed online, or organising an onsite session for your staff (See below for information)
A half day course designed for workers, company personnel or anyone wanting to learn more about stormwater protection, management and why it is important.
Who should attend?
- Managers or supervisors
- Those interested in stormwater protection at building site, work places and at home.
Participants will gain a sound understanding of what stormwater is, what can contaminate stormwater and how to prevent it, management plans, NZ legislation and what to do following a spill to protect stormwater drains.
Gaining knowledge and experience in:
- A relevant overview of the Resource Management Act 1991 (RMA);
- Overview of the Environmental Authorities in New Zealand;
- Knowledge of types of resource consents for stormwater discharge;
- Overview of enforcement under the RMA;
- Stormwater Contamination and Methods of protection;
- Initial Emergency Spill Response
This is an open entry course.
- Online $275pp + GST
- On-Site: To inquire about onsite options for your company register your interest here.
To purchase online access to the Introduction to Stormwater Protection course click the link >>here..
- You will be prompted to create a login.
- A confirmation email to the email address you registered on the course with.
- Proceed to purchase the course by using PayPal button.
- Once your payment has been confirmed you will be able to access the course.
If you do not have PayPal please register using the Company registration method.
If you would like to register manually email us at email@example.com, or register your interest using the form >>here stating the name of the course you wish to be enrolled on and provide us with a purchase order number. Ensure you provide the number of staff members registering, their names, and individual email addresses. We will manually create individual logins for your staff and Cc you into the email.
Before registering on a training session (online, onsite, in class) you must read and understand our training course general information, terms and conditions. All QEC training course assessments have a three attempt per question maximum. With an expected grade outcome of 100%.
Trainers / Assessors: