Anhydrous Ammonia Handler
- Do you handle, store, use or dispose of Class 2.1.1 anhydrous ammonia?
- Are you competent to safely handle and use anhydrous ammonia?
This course is presented as either a half day public course or online.
The course provides training to assist in the use, storage and disposal of anhydrous ammonia in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017.
Who should attend?
- Those that use and handle anhydrous ammonia.
- Those interested in learning more about HSW(HS)R.
- Those seeking a refresher course.
Successful completion of this course and assessment will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of anhydrous ammonia under the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations. In particular you will learn:
- Regulatory responsibilities people using anhydrous ammonia
- Identification regulations
- Control regulations for anhydrous ammonia
- Hazardous areas
- Emergency management
- Compressed gas regulations
- Controlled zones
- Safe handling advice
This is not a certified handler course. This course is designed to provide workers with information regarding the hazardous substances they work with in accordance with Clause 4.5 Duty of PCBU to provide information, training, and instruction of the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulation 2017.
Some experience with hazardous substances will be useful.
Online: $300.00 plus GST
Public Course: $300.00 plus GST.
Contact us for pricing for onsite options for your company email@example.com or to register your interest please click >>here.
To purchase online access to the Anhydrous Ammonia Handler course click the link >>here.
- You will be prompted to create a login.
- A confirmation will be emailed to the email address you registered on the course with.
- Proceed to purchase the course by using PayPal button.
Once your payment has been confirmed you will be able to access the course.
If you do not have PayPal please register using the Company registration method.
If you would like to register several members of staff you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or register your interest using the form >>here stating the name of the course you wish to purchase “Anhydrous Ammonia Handler” and provide us with a purchase order number. Ensure you provide the number of staff members registering, their names, and individual email addresses. We will manually create individual logins for your staff and Cc you into the email.
We can come and deliver this training onsite at your premises. To inquire about onsite options for your company please register your interest >>here.
2020 dates at our Cambridge training room: 62D Victoria Street, Cambridge.
- We occasionally run this course at our Cambridge training room. Register your interest >>here.
Before registering on a training session (online, onsite, in class) please ensure you have read and understood our training course general information, terms and conditions. All QEC training course assessments have a three attempt per question maximum. With a required grade outcome of 100%.
Trainers / Assessors: