Anhydrous Ammonia Handler
- Do you handle, store, use or dispose of Class 2.1.1 anhydrous ammonia?
- Are you competent to safely handle and use anhydrous ammonia?
A half day interactive technical course will provide you with the knowledge of using and handling anhydrous ammonia.
Obtain practical advice to assist in the use, storage and disposal in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017.
Who should attend
- Those that use and handle anhydrous ammonia
- Those interested in learning more about HSW(HS)R.
- Those seeking a refresher course.
Successful completion of this course and assessment will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of flammable gasses to be safer handlers of Class 6.1C and 9.1A anhydrous ammonia under the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations. In particular you will learn:
- Regulatory responsibilities people using anhydrous ammonia
- Identification regulations
- Control regulations for anhydrous ammonia
- Hazardous areas
- Emergency management
- Compressed gas regulations
- Controlled zones
- Safe handling advice
This is not a certified handler course. This course is designed to provide workers with information regarding the hazardous substances they work with in accordance with Clause 4.5 Duty of PCBU to provide information, training, and instruction of the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulation 2017.
Some experience with hazardous substances will be useful.
Online: $275.00 plus GST
Public Course: $300.00 plus GST.
On Site: To inquire about onsite options for your company please register your interest