Class 2 - Flammable Gas and Aerosol Handler
- Do you store, use or dispose of Class 2.1.1 Flammable Gas, and/or Class 2.1.2 Flammable Aerosols?
- Do you need training in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Hazardous Substances Regulations 2017? This course provides a part of the training and instruction required under Regulation 4.5 of the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017.
This course is presented online and will provide you with the knowledge of flammable gases, in particular LPG and flammable aerosol.
Obtain practical advice to assist in the use, safe handling, storage, and disposal in accordance with Regulation 4.5 of the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017
Who should attend?
- Those seeking training and information relating to flammable gas and aerosols.
- Those who need to train in accordance with Regulation 4.5 of the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017
Successful completion of this course and assessment will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of flammable gases to be safer handlers of class 2.1.1A flammable gas and class 2.1.2 flammable aerosols in accordance with Regulation 4.5 of the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations. In particular you will learn:
- Responsibilities of a person handling class 2 flammable gases and aerosols
- Control regulations for flammable gas and aerosols
- Hazardous areas
- Compressed gas regulations
- Emergency management
- Controlled zones
- Safe handling advice
This is not a certified handler course. This course is designed to provide workers with information regarding the hazardous substances they work with in accordance with Clause 4.5 Duty of PCBU to provide information, training, and instruction of the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulation 2017.
Some experience with hazardous substances will be useful.
- Online: $300.00 plus GST
To purchase online access to the Class 2 - Flammable Gas and Aerosol Handler course click the link >>here.
- You will be prompted to create a login.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you registered on the course with.
- Proceed to purchase the course by using PayPal button.
Once your payment has been confirmed you will be able to access the course.
If you do not have PayPal please register using the Company registration method.
If you would like to register several members of staff you can email us at email@example.com, or register your interest using the form >>here stating the name of the course you wish to purchase “Class 2 - Flammable Gas and Aerosol Handler” and provide us with a purchase order number. Ensure you provide the number of staff members registering, their names, and individual email addresses. We will manually create individual logins for your staff and Cc you into the email.
Before registering on a training session please ensure you have read and understood our training course general information, terms and conditions. All QEC training course assessments have a three attempt per question maximum. With an expected grade outcome of 100%.