Certified Handler - Flammable/Toxic Liquids
- Do you manufacture, use, store, or dispose hazardous substances (including hazardous waste) class 3 flammable liquids that also holds a class 6.1A or 6.1B toxic classification?
- Do you need certified handler certification or has your certification expired for class 6 toxics?
- This is the course for you!
This course can be completed online, by attending a public course or organising an onsite session for your staff (See below for information).
To attain a certified handler compliance certificate you must be currently employed in a job involving work with hazardous substances. You must be able to name the class 6.1A and B substances you work with.
A one day course will provide you with the knowledge of a certified handler's responsibilities for flammable liquids with a class 6.1A or B classification.
Obtain practical advice to assist in the use, storage, and disposal of flammable toxic liquids in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) 2017.
QEC certification of handlers (class 6) does not include fumigants.
Who should attend?
- Those seeking to be a certified handler for flammable liquids with a class 6.1A or B
- Those who’s certified handler certificate (formerly approved handler) has expired.
- Those interested in learning more about hazardous substances
Successful completion of this course and assessment will allow a person to become a certified handler for flammable liquids with a class 6.1A or B toxic classification under the Health and Safety at Work Act (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017.
- Gain knowledge and experience in:
- Regulatory responsibilities of a certified handler
- Identification regulations
- Emergency management
- Controlled zones
- Safe handling advice
- Flammable toxic substance controls
- Online: $500.00 plus GST
- Public Course: $500.00 plus GST.
To purchase online access to the Certified Handler - Flammable/Toxic Liquids course click the link >>here.
- You will be prompted to create a login.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you, verify your account.
- Proceed to purchase the course by using PayPal button.
Once your payment has been confirmed you will be able to access the course.
If you do not have PayPal please register using the Company registration method.
If you would like to register manually email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or register your interest using the form >>here stating the name of the course you wish to be enrolled on and provide us with a purchase order number. Ensure you provide the number of staff members registering, their names, and individual email addresses. We will manually create individual logins for your staff and Cc you into the email.
We can come and deliver this training onsite at your premises. To inquire about onsite options for your company please register your interest by clicking >>Register Now!
2020 dates at our Cambridge training room: 62D Victoria Street, Cambridge.
- 7 May
- 9 July
- 10 Sept
- 5 November
Register your interest >>here.
Before registering on a training session (online, onsite, in class) you must read and understand our training course general information, terms and conditions. All QEC training course assessments have a three attempt per question maximum. With an expected grade outcome of 100%.
Trainers / Assessors:
Leigh-Anne Peake TST000036
QEC Ltd TST100217