Awareness of Fatigue in the Workplace
Increased levels of fatigue increases risk of incident and injury in the workplace. Learn why this is, and what strategies, both organisational and personal can be adopted to reduce workplace fatigue.
This course forms part of the NZQA Approved Health and Safety Foundation Skills Certificate course.
This half day course can be completed by attending a public course or organising an onsite session for your staff (See below for information)
Register your interest in a public course here.
We can come and deliver this training onsite at your premises. To inquire about onsite options for your company please register your interest here.
Before registering please ensure you have read and understood our training course general information, terms and conditions, note the name and date of the course you would like to attend, then click on register.
This half day interactive workshop is designed to provide you with knowledge of workplace fatigue and the risk it poses including:
- Responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
- Identifying fatigue and contributing factors
- How to manage the risk
Who should attend?
- all workers
- Owners or managers students enrolled in the NZQA Approved Health and Safety Foundation Skills Certificate Course.
Successful completion of this course and assessment will demonstrate knowledge of the effects of fatigue and its impacts on safety in the workplace.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
- Identify what is fatigue and its symptoms.
- Identify contributing factors to fatigue.
- Identify hazard and risks associated with being fatigued in the workplace.
- Identify how to manage or mitigate risks of fatigue in the workplace.
This is an open entry course.
Attendance at public course $300 per person plus GST.
Trainers / Assessors: