QEC can assist with all aspects of preparing your management system for certification. This can include consulting, preparation of procedures and forms, training, and conducting pre-certification audits.
The standards we work towards include but are not limited to:
- ISO 9001 and Quality Warranty for quality management systems;
- ISO 14001, and Eco Warranty for environmental programmes;
- AS/NZS 45001, ACC Accredited Employer Programme (AEP), and Safe Work Warranty for health and safety programmes;
- Risk Warranty for risk management programmes;
- On-Time Warranty for production management;
- Safe Food Warranty for food safety programmes.
Management System Certification
The critical elements in Eco Warranty are:
- Commitment to Care of the Environment
- Continuous Improvement
- Environmental Review
- Training, Awareness and Competence
- Environmental Hazard Assessment
- Document Control & Control of Records
- Environmental Planning
- System Verification
- Environmental Control & Monitoring
Eco Warranty has many advantages over other environmental management standards.
- The logo can be used on your products.
- The registration fees are cost effective.
- The standard is user friendly.
- The standard outlines what the auditor will expect to see during the on-site assessment.
Additional benefits can include improvements to employee safety and morale, the use of alternative and/or less hazardous materials, and reduced need for special equipment, training, and storage areas.
Managing environmental operations and practices can also result in a dramatic reduction in the cost of waste disposal. Protecting the environment by Eco Warranty compliance can also reduce the incidence of visits by regulatory auditors and other similar local government inspectors, thereby causing less disruption to the business activities.
On Time Warranty
If you have any enquiries regarding certification please don't hesitate to contact us.
Internal Operational Activities
These are the most important benefits of quality management as they represent the potential for increased profitability. The main benefits are:
- Reduction in unproductive time due to correct information, equipment, tools, documentation, materials or skilled labour.
- Reduced rectification and rework if a job or contract is not fulfilled correctly or on time.
- Improved control of service or manufacturing operations.
- Increase in satisfaction levels of staff due to the implementation of standard procedures.
- Employee involvement.
- Systems to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Better business control.
The visibility of a certification logo is a statement to all that the organisation has achieved a successful assessment by an independent third party body. Benefits of this are:
- The external certification can act as a door opener for new business as many organisations will only purchase from certified companies.
- The logos will increase the stature of the company in the market place.
- The logos will demonstrate the company's commitment to Quality Management.
In short the benefits of Quality Management will result in better profitability, fewer problems and a better quality image to customers.
Safe Food Warranty
Safe Food Warranty is a very user friendly alternative to ISO 22000:2005.
Work Safe Warranty
By aligning company health and safety controls to an internationally accepted standard (i.e. Work Safe Warranty), common systems, terminology, and practices for all departments and locations ensure a commonality of purpose and direction, whether the organisations are single site, multi-site, or multi-national.
One of the keys to Work Safe Warranty compliance is consistency in health and safety performance, providing reassurance that the system is designed to limit the severity of incidents and their consequential costs.
Work Safe Warranty compliance aids in improved communications resulting in greater efficiency in decision making by ensuring the dissemination of relevant data to interested parties.
Work Safe Warranty certification through Warranty Standards Ltd demonstrates that the organisation has met a recognised health and safety management standard. Following certification the certification logo can be used on products, packaging etc to demonstrate your organisation's commitment to care of employees.
Work Safe Warranty has been designed to add value to your organisation.
To find out more about how WorkSafe warranty can help your organisation, contact us.