Complete Health & Safety Documentation and Report an Incident
Do you have to write Health and Safety Documentation?
Do you have to report incidents? Not sure where to start?
Then then this course is for you!
This course forms part of the NZQA Approved Health and Safety Foundation Skills Certificate course.
This course can be completed by attending a public course or organising an onsite session for your staff (See below for information)
From time to time this course will be offered as a public course delivered out of our Cambridge premises. Register your interest in a public course here.
We can come and deliver this training onsite at your premises. To inquire about onsite options for your company please register your interest here.
Before registering please ensure you have read and understood our training course general information, terms and conditions, note the name and date of the course you would like to attend, then click on register.
This course is designed for provide you with knowledge of how to write health and safety documentation including:
- Health and Safety documentation
- Style in workplace Health and Safety reports
- Writing Incident Reports
- Writing Health and Safety reports
Who should attend?
- all workers.
- students enrolled in the NZQA Approved Health and Safety Foundation Skills Certificate Course.
Successful completion of this course and assessment will demonstrate knowledge of how to Complete Health & Safety Documentation and Report an Incident.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify Employer and Worker responsibilities under the current legislation relating to Health and Safety documentation, and recognise different types of Health and Safety documentation
- Complete Incident reports
- Write an effective short report
- For both Incidents and Short reports:
- Tone in Health and Safety documentation
- Editing and Proof reading
This is an open entry course.