Hazard Identification and Intro to Risk Management, Lawter Chemicals September 2017
“Learnt heaps, very informative and was easy to follow."
“Understanding our risk matrix scoring and job safety analysis was the most useful part of the course.”
“Very good (presenter, assessment material)”
Fire warden and extinguisher, Wintec, August 2017
"So much better than the same course by some other clowns a few years ago! Wicked!"
"Thanks heaps. I now have the confidence to know what to do in the event of fire. Cheers."
"Very well presented course, thank you."
June 2017 Auditing Skills, Auckland Airport
- “The course provided good foundation information that along with practical experience will compliment my auditing role.”
- “Good pace..”
- “…very thorough”
- “great delivery, witty and memorable”
- “practical tips from (Leigh-Anne) experience were invaluable.”
April 2017 Approved Handler for Toxic, Corrosive and Ecotoxic Substances - Laminex Hamilton
"Very good course and tutor, this will be an asset to our business." Dal G.
Feb 2017, Two Day Approved Handler Course Class 2-9, Ecolab, Hamilton
- "Plenty of information very informative and delivered in a way that was easy to take in."
- "Trainers did a great job presenting the wealth of knowledge on this, a very detailed subject."
- "Very useful, lots of finer detail to augment my broader understanding. Was good to have the presenters share their experiences." Peter Bird, NZ Supply Chain Manager.
- "I feel that i am better informed and have confidence to identify hazards and talk to staff about how we store hazardous substances in our workplace." Mark Williams.
February 2017, Two Day Approved Handler Class 2 - 9.
- "The course was UNRESERVEDLY EXCELLENT!" Alan Bennet, Lawter.
- "Mary and Adrea are both very competent and knowledgeable of the subject matter. I gained better understanding of best practice to handle hazardous substances." Jorge Garbin, Virbac.
- "I really enjoyed the course and found it very informative and will find the knowledge gained very useful in my job." Darrin Greaves, Quality Control Manager, Virbac.
December 2016, Two Day Approved Handler Class 2 to 9, CHH Nelson.
"Hi Alan, it was a pleasure to attend your course. It takes a special person to make a rather bland subject sound interesting. i have already recommended it to the others." Bernd Huss, CHH.
November 2016, Two Day Approved Handler Class 2 to 9, Refining NZ.
"Very good delivery, kept the class motivated and on track."
"Kept the class stimulated, thoroughly enjoyable."
"Alan Timms has a relaxed easy going presentation style conducive to learning."
"Very good props, videos and resource material. Really enjoyed the course."
November 2016 Approved Handler Class 6, 8 and 9, Pacific Coil.
"Fantastic presenter, I thoroughly enjoyed the course and learnt a lot." Chantel West
"Informative, with a presentation that sticks in the mind." Garry Catchpole
"I now understand the hazards we are exposed to in our workplaces and the harm it could cause us." Anon
November 2016, Two Day Approved Handler Course.
Catherine Menzies attended the Approved Handlers course yesterday and came back raving about how beneficial it was. We would like to know when the next course is being held. Please advise.
Peter Bird, NZ Supply Chain Manager, Ecolab
October 2016, First Gas Emergency Scenario Facilitation
"Thanks for the emergency debrief notes, I have heard great feedback."
Sarah Wilks, Health & Safety Manager, First Gas.
July 2016 Manual Handling Unit Standard 17459
"This is an extremely well designed assessment resource that meets all requirements and outcomes of the Unit Standard. The theroetical questions are well suited to the level of the Unit Standard and the practical task sheet will ensure that all candidates will be comprehensively and consistently assessed. The update and alignment to the new Health and Safety Legislation has been to good standard and is to be commended."
June 2016 Two Day Approved Handler Course, Refining NZ
- "The knowledge and information I learnt from the course is very relevant and will help me perform my job better."
- "I have a much better understanding of the symbols and potential consequences that come with the use of certain chemicals."